Blue Shield Grade GPWReinforced Poly-Coated Paper
Blue Shield General Purpose Wrap (GPW) is a poly-coated, reinforced laminated paper.
- Oil, grease, and water resistant barrier
- Reinforced for tear and puncture resistance
- Superior MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate)
- Non-bleed, non-staining
- Superior forming characteristics and easily folded without cracking or barrier loss
General Purpose Wrap (GPW) is combination of 2 kraft sheets with an outer coating of 1 mil white LDPE. Reinforcing fiberglass is laminated between the kraft sheets for added strength and durability.
Blue Shield GPW is offered in the following widths and lengths:
- Widths: 24”, 36”, 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”
- Length: 300’ and 600’
Custom sizing is available, contact Holland for more information