- Product Literature
- How It Works
- The All-Use Placard is a 2 mil OPP or PET film label with an aggressive adhesive.
- The All-Use Placard is affixed to a revolving use location such as a bin, rack or container.
- The Placard is printed with “Place Label Here” directing users to label over the All-Use Placard.
- The descriptive label is securely affixed to the All-Use Placard – providing a detailed description to the bin, rack or container.
- Removing the descriptive label is achieved with no adhesive residue left behind.
- Product Applications
Custom Sizes Available
All-Use Placard can be die cut to any size to fit your specification.
Eliminate Cleaning Cost
Cost of cleanup and washing of containers is eliminated. Keeps containers neat and clean.
Variety of Surfaces
All Use Placard can be affixed to a variety of surfaces such as racks, pallets, and all kinds of Reusable Containers.
Neatly applied All-Use Placard Labels can organize your storage system.
All Use Placard can handle a variety of labels such as bar codes, shipping labels, label instructions, RFID chips.