This features an extrusion coating that provides moisture and vapor resistance. Typically, the coating is clear polyethylene, but Holland has the ability to coat other types of resin for enhanced properties, colors, and surface finishes.
TEAR RESISTANT CARTON STOCK
This is a product that Holland can manufacture with several different types of films and scrims to add tear resistance while retaining proper folding forming and printable surfaces.
Velvet Wrap is a lamination of the Kraftpak® paperboard and a lightweight tissue. The product is intended to be used as a protective liner that will protect fragile surfaces.
Applications include packaging of:
- Other items requiring a non-abrasive packaging surface
- CUSTOM PRODUCTSHolland is also a custom manufacturer, with the ability to coat or laminate up to 103” wide. Extrusion coating is an inexpensive method for achieving superior moisture protection and enhancing durability.
- FEATURESAdditional advantages and options with poly-coating include:
- Print Acceptance – Corona treatment available
- Coating Weights – Ranging from ½ mil to 2 mils
- Poly-Coating Colors – White, Black, Clear – standard, custom colors are available
- Surface Finishes – Matte, Mirror Pocket or Gloss
- USFDA – approved poly-coating resins can be used
- CUSTOM FOLDING CARTON STOCK
- TMP Boards
- Virgin and Recycled Linerboard