Grade Superblack – Reinforced Barrier Product
BLUE SHIELD SUPERBLACK
Blue Shield Super Black is a concrete underlayment that provides a high level of moisture protection.
This product is offered in 96” x 250’ rolls.
|Water Vapor Permanence: < 0.30 perms|
|Water Resistance: 48 hours|
Custom sizing is available, contact Holland for more information.
|PRODUCT SIZE||ROLLS PER PALLET||ROLL WEIGHT
|CORE SPECIFICATION||DEFAULT WIND DIRECTION||LEAD TIME|
|48″ X 250′
(1000 sq. ft.)
|42||40||1710||2″ ID Core||Scrim Side Out||8 Business Days|
|96″ X 250′
(2000 sq. ft.)
|30||80||2430||3″ ID Core||Scrim Side Out||8 Business Days|
- Supplied in 96” wide rolls, this product is easily rolled out over the top of graded and compacted soil
- The weight and quality of the product allows it to lay flat
- Standard seaming tapes are used to overlap (6”) and seam the product
- Economical and easy to install
- When used underneath concrete slabs, the product provides a high level of moisture protection
- Reinforced for enhanced durability on the job site
It is advised to inspect the product, once applied, to ensure no punctures or tears have occurred during installation. After final inspection, concrete should be poured as soon as possible.
SuperBlack is not recommended for vertical waterproofing applications. It is specially designed for underslab applications and can be used for the control of radon emissions.
Follow installation procedures outlined in ASTM E-1643.
Blue Shield SuperBlack is a reinforced, moisture barrier that is used underneath concrete slabs for moisture protection. Moisture protection is critical for underneath concrete slabs. Without protection, trapped moisture vapor can travel through concrete and cause significant damage and failure to flooring.