- Product Literature
Grade SW-40 is combination of a 40 lb/ream natural kraft sheet, laminated to 0.7 oz/yd2 HDPE woven reinforcement by 1.5 mils of white, UV stabilized LDPE.Blue Shield SW-40 is offered in the following widths and lengths:
- Widths: 24”, 36”, 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”
- Length: 300’ and 600’
Custom sizing is available, contact Holland for more information.
- Product ApplicationsBlue Shield’s Grade SW-40 is Holland’s most tear resistant paper. Featuring a woven mesh reinforcement, SW-40 is designed for the most demanding applications which require superior durability and toughness.
- POLY BARRIERUnlike many other woven and paper laminations, Grade SW-40 features a coating of white, UV resistant polyethylene over the top surface of the woven fabric. This top coating enhances the product’s barrier and durability properties.
- PAPER BACKEDSW-40 has a paper backing which allows the product to absorb moisture, oil and grease. Also the paper surface is easy to write on which can be a significant advantage in industrial applications.
- Metal Packaging
- Industrial Packaging
- Lumber Wrap
- Floor Protection
- Other Applications where tear resistance and barrier is required.