- Product Literature
- COMPARING THE ZT220 AND THE ZT230
- Zebra’s most affordable industrial printer
- Durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use
- 300 m/984’ ribbon capacity
- Simple single-use three-button user interface
- Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications where minimal format or printer setting changes are required
- S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment
- Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use
- 450 m/1476’ ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes
- Graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control
- Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications requiring more frequent format or printer setting changes
- SERVICES AND SUPPLIES
Increase printer uptime and reduce lost productivity and unbudgeted repair costs by selecting a ZebraCare service agreement. A cost-effective means of planning and budgeting for your annual maintenance expenditures, your agreement ensures that trained Zebra technicians will bring your printer back to factory specifications. Zebra offers a variety of plans to fit your budget and business needs.
GENUINE ZEBRA™ SUPPLIES
Zebra’s comprehensive range of specialty supplies consists of self-adhesive labels, ribbons, card supplies, batteries and software for label design and printer network management. The Supplies R&D team carefully selects materials by conducting extensive tests to ensure consistent, high-quality cards, paper, labels and ribbon. We manufacture each supplies product using the same material every time to ensure crisp, readable and scannable output.