The All-Use Placard is a placeholder for another label. When affixed to a bin, rack or reusable container, a descriptive label can be applied on top of the All-Use Placard then easily removed with no adhesive residue.
- Substrate: 2 mil OPP or PET Film
- Adhesive: All Temperature Permanent Adhesive
- Printing: “Place Label Here” – Other options are available
- Standard Sizes:
- 3” x 5”
- 4” x 6”
- Label Count per Roll: 500 All-Use Placards
How It Works
- The All-Use Placard is a 2 mil OPP or PET film
label with an aggressive adhesive.
- The All-Use Placard is affixed to a revolving
use location such as a bin, rack or container.
- The Placard is printed with “Place Label
Here” directing users to label over the All-Use
- The descriptive label is securely affixed to the
All-Use Placard – providing a detailed
description to the bin, rack or container.
- Removing the descriptive label is achieved
with no adhesive residue left behind.